For a brand, having a presence on the Internet is imperative. However, it is not enough to advertise, but to generate interesting and quality content that serves in some way to improve the customer experience.
Generating non-stop publications, videos or images without losing sight of the final objective of the business strategy requires preparation. In addition, having some tricks to get inspiration awake will always be a good idea.
1. Monitor the competition, without copying it. First, the reference can start from what your competitors are doing.
Analyze at all times if the movements of other brands in the same sector are working well or badly offers perspective of where our company should also go and how we can write unique content. It does not consist in imitating the rest, but in trying to give a different approach to that content that we already see that works.
2. Search for trends. The experts in the field of action of our brand will also be references when it comes to asking where the content should be focused. More promotion, contests, dissemination, scientific studies, customer testimonials, free trials .. Ideas can be split into Facebook groups or Instagram comments. It is where the real trends are that have not yet saturated the audience.
3. Data is always welcome . Providing as proof of the solvency of our brand the data of customer satisfaction, the number of consumers or the ranking in which the business is located within the sector is a reliable guarantee for the company, and also a source of content. Show info-graphics, create animations … They are ways of attracting attention to numbers, which provide confidence.
4. Show your knowledge. If our business organizes events, contests, or appointments that can be covered, it is an opportunity to show users the professionalism of the service. In fact, everything that can be recorded to show the client will reinforce the idea that it is a legit company. If we work with a restaurant, offer recipes for the star dishes of the menu, or how to make certain desserts, it gives an image of business committed to its audience, and the benefit will grow.
5. Take advantage of live videos. Following the same idea of becoming accessible to the public is the opportunity offered by social networks today: live videos. With them the company can show the staff or those responsible for directing the brand. Empathizing with the business also reinforces the feeling of loyalty, key when building a community.
6. Attentive to key dates. One of the most obvious resources, and perhaps for that reason less advisable, is to attend to the calendar of events. What dates are important for the hearing? The content of those specific days will be given, but will lose the originality because the rest of competitors will also highlight the same. That is why it is a good measure that should not be abused.
7. Always look for a purpose. Before creating any content, you have to ask yourself how it will impact the client. The creation of new material takes time; this can help to promote the achievement of the objective, by not publishing for publication.